Saturday, May 5, 2012

Song 94


If That's Not Love (94 of 365) (Click on title to hear song)
I was taken aback by the love that you lack
All of your life you
You’ve been treated so bad
It nearly took all that I had
To hold me back
It was a horrific sound
Break the skin to let it out
Is it under control now?

I was drinking coffee when I found the pill bottle empty
You locked yourself away and started to sing
La da da la da dee what do you think of me?
La da da la da die oh me oh my
It was a horrific sound
Hospital tried to pump it out
Is it under control now?
If this is love I have my doubts

You’ve tried so many times without success
Please take it as a sign that the cross around your neck
Is a God here too protect
Only wants your very best
Lay your fears down to rest
If that’s not love I don’t know what is

No comments:

Post a Comment